Tuesday 6 March 2012

streetview today - Skoda!

Aha. This weeks surprise of the streets is a Skoda. So far nothing to shout about but this little PICK-UP is not seen so often in my city. in fact, i can count in my right hand how many times i have seen a pick-up in town. Todays model was the Skoda Pick-up with the very meaningfull name "fun". How do they shoose their car names? At least the car looks realy practical and is a head turner, even it´s not up to date. This year VW, owner of Skoda, is launching a new VW Caddy Pick-up, the Amarok and i want to see this one also on my daily walk. Just because in town people do not need a big chunky pick-up and in general we don´t have such a car-culture like america - for me the homeland of the pick-up. Beneath is a little picture of my daily car. And i love to report that the one i saw today was in excelent condition as far as i can see and in the same bright warm colour as on the pic below. 
And now soem off topic. I checked in VW and was surprised how many marques they own by now. I knew about Audi and Skoda but they own also Lamborghini, Bentley, Seat, Scania and Bugatti. I do learn something new every day.
http://www.autoplenum.de/Auto/SKODA/Felicia/Modell-Bild-id13.html

No comments:

Post a Comment