Sunday 1 January 2012

what should happen 2012?

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/338x500/3/13/01/30/The-Good-Wife.jpg
New year new luck. I have a special wishlist of things i want for 2012. What i want first is a 4th sason of "good wife". This excelent legal drama with Julianna Margulies has great stories and actors and i just want more of that! CBS just can´t finish after 3 series. Second i want a designer feature of MiuMiu at H&M. I do so love MiuMiu and it MUST be fantastic if they would coorperate with my favorite fashion store. Then I want the trend with skinny jeans immediately to finish and the palazzo-pants back! I have seen enough oversized bottoms in tight pants - away with that. Further more it would be fantastic if Leonie Swan could publish another sheep-novel this year, i am so in love with her first two books. I want the i-pad to become cheaper and i want more fair-trade products in my super-market. And i want new and exiting episodes of "Top Gear" and "Project Runnway". I do so love these series although this is probably the first time these two programs were mentioned in the same sentence. So dear friends, thats all i can think of, probably there are more wishes for this year but that will do - for the moment. Have a nice first week in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment