Monday 20 February 2012

Street View cars

And another episode of my series "great cars for the eye on the street". Basicaly i use the same street every weeday from monday to frid but i got very often surprised what different vehicles can be found along the streets. This days favorite was a Volvo 142 deluxe in great shape. This late 60´s early 70´s car was sky blue and shining in polished chrome.The pic below is not my seen Volvo for i have never a good camera at hand when i see some cars i like, coincidence? For i temporary forgot also my mobile phone this is just like things work for me. But no worries, i noted the fabric numbers in m little notbook and as soon i got my fingers on my notebook i googled soem pics from the Volvo and this below i liked most. Back to my Street-View Volvo: The owner seemed to love this little rocker and it shines between an VW Polo and a Renau - i forgot his name. So thank you dear Volvo for beeing parket on my way and giving me something to bewonder.
http://www.dingefuerdiesinne.de/bilder/auto/volvo-142-chromfelgen.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment