Sunday 19 February 2012

my favorite Top Gear episode

http://topgear.wikia.com/wiki/Series_15
As you perhaps know by now there is a new season of BBC´s Top Gear. But my all time favorite episode untill now is the 6th of the 15th season. The greatest moments are on the british sports car challenge. I like the lughing and weeping eye of this episode. The historical facts and what had happened to the motor industry trough time makes me feel so sad. But i loved the way the boys presented their cars and the "safety features" on them. Richard had choosen a Lotus Elan, Jeremy a Jensen-Healy and James got an TVR S2. I also liked the Star in the reasonable priced car: Jeff Goldblum. I havenßt seen him since Independence Day and was so surprised how he had changed -  age does not stop, even for a hollywood star.

No comments:

Post a Comment