Saturday 10 December 2011

My Hits for 2011

http://brav0.de/bilder/480x320x05/flo-rida-und-seine-neue-single-good-feeling-6ek5-t2QM.jpg
I am thinking hard about which songs i loved the most this year. It´s hard to do so at the end of a year because mostly only the newes and most popular songs rest in your mind. A good song is for me the one with a good melody that makes you wanna dance, Chorus and bridges and not to slow. And so it´s no surprise that i am totaly in love with Flo Rida and "Good feeling".Then we have Cher Lloyd "with your love" and "Earthquake" by Tinie Tempah feat Labrinth. What else to think of...
  • Martin Solveig & Dragonette: "Hello". 
  • Anna Calvi "Blackout",  
  • Alesha Dixon with "every little part of me". #
  • Plus my beloved Adele with that great hit "Rolling in the Deep" - remember that fantastic video?
  • Finaly the last song that is in my mind seems to be Bruno Mars with "Grenade".

No comments:

Post a Comment