Wednesday 3 April 2013

colour me happy

colour me happy

This look is my attempt to spring. Because of my clever layer concept i leave in the morning when it´s still cold and feel warm and cosy. At lunch in the sunshine i unfold my layers like a butterfly (poetic) and catch some sun. Back home in the evening i put the sweater back on when temperatures are dropping again or the weather decides to donate some rain. And as a bonus a few of my favorite brands are in here too. The scarf is from LALA Berlin, i love the pastel patterns and the top is by Monsoon. I don´t know why i like Monsoon so much but i think the name reminds me of the Monsun in India and is somehow exotic to me even if they´re selling blue jeans. Sessun is also my favorite brand if they have items on sale. Frankly i only buy at their sales because i can´t afford the original prices. But i am always happy and humming like a bee when i got some great clothes 40 or 50% off, but which girl does not?


Sessun coat
$310 - farfetch.com


French connection
usa.frenchconnection.com


Rag & bone booties
mytheresa.com


Cross body handbag
gorjana-griffin.com


Sabine jewelry
piperlime.gap.com


Set of bangle
$23 - uk.accessorize.com


Heart jewelry
$14 - oliverbonas.com


Topshop jewelry
$9.85 - topshop.com


Lala berlin
$270 - farfetch.com


Balenciaga fragrance
balenciaga.com



No comments:

Post a Comment